Tea by Two is a small, women owned business located in Bel Air, Harford County, Maryland. We are dedicated to providing our community with quality loose leaf tea, unique gifts and the ritual of tea time in a restorative and relaxing atmosphere. If you love working with people and have a passion for tea, we want to meet you!
Part-time Dishwasher/Kitchen Help:
We are accepting job applications for the position of dishwasher/kitchen help. Current hours are Thursdays & Fridays 10 am – Close and every other Saturday (2 Saturdays/mo) 10 am – Close.
Commitment & Availability
Must be able to commit for a minimum of a full year AVAILABILITY: Specific availability can vary by position. For all positions, the following is required:
- WEEKENDS: Weekends required(some Fridays, Saturdays, and occasional Sundays)
- HOLIDAYS: Days before and after Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s are mandatory.
- EVENINGS: Occasional evening hours are required.
- Please do not apply if you cannot accommodate the above availability.
Duties and qualifications
- Clear tables, clean surfaces and reset table.
- Wash and stock china plates and cups, glasses and silverware
- Prepare hot and iced beverages
- Weigh / package bulk tea and stock product
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs.
- Communicate effectively with management, coworkers, and customers (in person and via phone)
- Multi-task between dishwashing and other assignments as given by manager
- Cleaning (including sweeping, mopping, trash disposal, box disposal)
The ideal candidate is a motivated person with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Must be able to follow direction and work independently in a detail oriented manner. A thirst for learning is required (previous tea knowledge not required).
This position involves some physical stamina and strength. This may include, but is not limited to: standing up to 8 hours, lifting 30-40 pound boxes, carrying 3-6 pound trays of dishes/food.