Part-Time Dishwasher/Kitchen Help
We are accepting job applications for the position of Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper. Current hours are: 2 to 3 days per week (10 AM – Close) and 2
Saturdays/Month, (10 AM – Close).
All applicants must fill out our standard application form, which is available via our website, or our store. Submit your application via email: [email protected] or in person.
Commitment & Availability
Must be able to commit for a minimum of a full year AVAILABILITY: Specific availability can vary by position. For all positions, the following is required:
- WEEKENDS: Weekends required(some Fridays, Saturdays, and occasional Sundays)
- HOLIDAYS: Days before and after Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s are mandatory.
- EVENINGS: Occasional evening hours are required.
- Please do not apply if you cannot accommodate the above availability.
Duties and qualifications
- Clear tables, clean surfaces and reset table.
- Wash and stock china plates and cups, glasses and silverware
- Prepare hot and iced beverages
- Weigh / package bulk tea and stock product
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs.
- Communicate effectively with management, coworkers, and customers (in person and via phone)
- Multi-task between dishwashing and other assignments as given by manager
- Cleaning (including sweeping, mopping, trash disposal, box disposal)
The ideal candidate is a motivated person with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Must be able to follow direction and work independently in a detail oriented manner. A thirst for learning is required (previous tea knowledge not required).
This position involves some physical stamina and strength. This may include, but is not limited to: standing up to 8 hours, lifting 30-40 pound boxes, carrying 3-6 pound trays of dishes/food.