Tea by Two is a small, women owned business located in Bel Air, Harford County, Maryland. We are dedicated to providing our community with quality loose leaf tea, unique gifts and the ritual of tea time in a restorative and relaxing atmosphere. If you love working with people and have a passion for tea, we want to meet you!
We are currently accepting job applications.
We are accepting job applications for the position of server.
Must be able to commit for a minimum of a full year.
Specific availability can vary by position. For all positions, the following is required:
Weekends required (Fridays, Saturdays, and occasional Sundays)
Days before and after Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s are mandatory
Occasional evening hours are required
Please do not apply if you cannot accommodate the above availability.
Duties & Qualifications
- Customer service skills to include: greeting, guiding, advising, assisting customers in a friendly manner
- Quickly gain a working knowledge of 80+ teas and related products
- Encourage sales through outstanding tea knowledge
- Prep and serve food
- Prepare and serve hot and iced beverages
- Guide customers on proper brew techniques
- Weigh / package bulk tea and stock product
- Must be able to lift 25 -30 lbs
- Communicate effectively with management, coworkers, and customers (in person and via phone)
- Multi-task between serving customers and other assignments as given by manager
- Cleaning (including washing dishes, sweeping, mopping and bathrooms)
- A motivated person with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must be able to follow direction and work independently in a detail oriented manner
- A thirst for learning is required (previous tea knowledge not required)
This position involves some physical stamina and strength.
This may include, but is not limited to:
- Standing up to 8 hours
- Lifting 25 – 30 pound boxes
- Carrying 3-6 pound trays of dishes / food