Our dining rooms are quaint and cozy. Seating is limited, therefore, reservations are always recommended. Walk-ins will be seated based on availability. To insure you will not be disappointed, please call ahead for a reservation.
Making a reservation
- Reservation requests are accepted via telephone or in person – please call (410) 838-8611.
- Hours of tea service: Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Reservations are not accepted online or via e-mail.
- At this time, 7 is the largest party we can accommodate.
For the dining enjoyment of all of our customers, children are welcome in our dining rooms beginning at age 5. Our Cambric Tea is designed specifically for children ages 5-10.
Lunch Hour Tea
You can’t get a relaxing lunch within 10 minutes of your arrival – can you?
Let us help you enjoy tea even on your busy schedule
Lunch Hour Tea: Easy as 1 – 2 – 3
- Call ahead for a reservation.*
- Call the morning of your reservation and pre-order your meal.
- Come for a relaxing lunch – served within 10 minutes of your arrival.
It’s that easy!
Call today to make your reservation!
*offer valid for reservations Tuesday – Friday from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.